Direct, Effective Treatment of Lumpy & Dimpled Skin
CelluSmooth is a fiber delivered 1319 nm laser module for the treatment of lumpy & dimpled skin. It offers exceptional results for a condition which affects more than 85% of women. The procedure targets skin surface irregularities and laxity through a direct, minimally invasive approach leading to greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- provides long-lasting results
- delivers results in as early as one month
- Patients can return to everyday activities almost immediately
For skin surface irregularities and patients who:
- have volume plus type legs and (very) little skin laxity
- are classified as Nurnberger scale less than 3
In general, an improvement by at least one class on the Nurnberger severity scale can be achieved.
CelluSmooth’s proprietary M3 technology allows the delivery of 1319 nm to target the structural tissue problem through a direct access and direct treatment method.
It employs three laser modes for three treatment steps:
- BURST: to cut septa
- MELT: to melt and soften fat
- TIGHTEN: to tighten skin
Convenient treatment endpoints of tactile feedback and direct on-site temperature measurements allow for an easy procedure.
The Right Wavelength: CelluSmooth utilizes the 1319 nm wavelength which is optimal to treat:
- fibrous bands beneath the dermis which create dimples and valleys
- excess fat, forming bulging areas
- the thin uneven dermis overlying the fat layer
With a penetration depth of 2-3 millimeters combined with high power, 1319 nm is the ideal choice. Another wavelength option of 1440 nm, with its much higher absorption in vessel walls, will cause excessive bruising when run at higher powers for increased treatment speed. Therefore, this option must run at low power, low treatment speed settings.
targets skin surface irregularities and laxity through a direct, minimally invasive approach leading to greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Minimally-invasive, direct approach of pathology
- High power of 30 Watts
- Optimal wavelength of 1319 nm
- Open source fibers. No artificial consumables
- Short , office based surgery
- Extensive upgrade capability. As part of the JOULE platform
- More effective than a non-invasive approach
- Short treatment time
- Optimal for penetrating fibrous septa
- Less ablative on blood vessels leading to less bruising
- High profitability
- Patient & physician convenience
- New type of patient population
- Modular upgrade capability to other JOULE applications as business grows