Introducing Clear Suite by Sciton, a next generation laser that combined with the power of light can effectively treat a wide range of issues regarding veins, skin as well as hair – all wrapped up in a single platform.
This latest edition to the Sciton JOULE™ platform incorporates the 1064 ND:YAG also known as Clear Suite applications with Broadband Light (BBL™) technology. By doing this it creates a unique ability to treat multiple issues such as unsightly veins on your face, legs, ankles and feet as well as the permanent removal of unwanted hair – all in a single treatment. The Clear Suite family truly is the next level of laser treatment.
ClearV – Say Goodbye to Vascular Lesions
Many people suffer from skin issues such as rosacea, port wine stains, vascular lesions and even birthmarks brought on by broken or enlarged blood vessels. Utilising the 1064 nm Nd:YAG wavelength and superior pulse duration, the Sciton ClearV™ system is simply unmatched when it comes to the treatment of vascular issues. The system works by selectively heating targeted veins resulting in powerful absorption of oxyhemoglobin, a process that provides superior clinical results.
- Leg Veins
- Reticular veins
- Spider veins
- Port wine stains
- Periorbital veins
- Skin tags
- And more
ClearV was uniquely designed to make treatments easy, consistent and comfortable for providers and patients.
- Subsurface Vein Illumination (SVI TM) gives the provider enhanced visibility to see subsurface and feeder veins to treat more thoroughly and effective.y. Push button controls on the handpiece offer the ability to change the lighting color, level of brightness and aiming beam intensity.
- VascuZoom enables quick and easy spot size changes directly on the handpiece. This enables the user to switch effortlessly between 2-6mm spot sizes.
- Adjustable Integrated Cooling with the sapphire tip provides optimal cooling pre, during and post as well as bulk cooling for patient comfort. The adjustable cooling range of 5-25C is ideal for treating a variety of vascular conditions safely, efficaciously and efficiently.
- Indication Driven Software allows to easily determine treatment range and safe start parameter settings.
The ClearV treatment is suitable for all skin types and it is non-invasive, resulting in little to no downtime post procedure. In fact, you can even return to your regular daily activities immediately after receiving the treatment. So you won’t have to worry about lost time and/or major pain and discomfort following a ClearV session.
When it comes to the treatment of broken capillaries, vascular lesions, visible vessels, skin discoloration and spider veins, the ClearV line is simply unmatched in the laser skin treatment industry. Using laser energy and eliminating visible vascular structures as well as problem veins unseen to the naked eye, these issues will become noticeably less visible immediately following treatment.
ClearSilk – The Non-ablative Approach to Boost Skin Revitalisation
If you would like to look in the mirror and see a noticeable decrease in visible wrinkles and lines on your face – then look no further than Sciton’s ClearSilk™. This unique treatment utilises non-ablative laser energy to deposit heat into the skin, which then stimulates fibroblast activity and helps to trigger the body’s inherent system for repair, The end result is a notable decrease in visible fine lines and even deeper wrinkles.
Treatments and effects include:
- Pigmented lesions
- Fine lines
- Acne scarring
- Skin luminosity
- Skin revitalisation
- Diffuse redness
ClearSilk was uniquely designed to make treatments easy to perform and comfortable for the patients.
- Built-in Temperature Sensing easily visualizes the skin temperature as you are treating with the built-in sensing gauge that indicates temperature ranges between 31-48 C.
- Visual Distance Guide enables the user to maintain consistent treatment distance to target for uniform heating to ensure reliable results.
- Audible Feedback provides real time feedback on the number of pulses delivered.
ClearSilk laser skin treatments are non-invasive and you will be able to return to your daily routine including work and exercise immediately following the procedure.
ClearHair – The Leader in Laser Hair Removal Machines
Remove those unsightly or unwanted hairs once and for all with the Sciton ClearHair™ system. Coupling the ideal pulse duration with the 1064 nm Nd:YAG wavelength ensures unparalleled results in the permanent reduction of unwanted hair.
This procedure, sometimes referred to as YAG laser hair removal, works by utilising a LAPG high speed scanner and non-sequential energy delivery – the selective heating in targeted hair follicles – to achieve incredible clinical results in hair reduction.
The ClearHair™ features a computer guided scanner that covers large areas rapidly and evenly across the targeted follicles for treatment. This allows for the maximum time interval between adjacent spots, allowing heat to dissipate. These features make ClearHair™ the best laser hair removal system in the industry.
Since the ClearHair™ system can cover large areas as much as 4x faster than other laser hair removal machines, you will be able to achieve better results during a single visit. The treatment is widely considered comfortable, is non-invasive and the technology effectively minimises subsurface heat, allowing you to return to your normal life with little to no downtime following the procedure.